Do you love wireless technology? We do. Are you passionate about supporting global wireless communications? We are.
We are Trylon. By specializing in developing, supplying and building innovative wireless networks & in-building telecommunications systems and providing infrastructural support for energy production and transmission, we support technology users. We offer a complete, end-to-end service for building all types of telecommunication and energy infrastructure. Our customers have come to rely on us for innovative and cost-effective solutions for their challenging projects.
Sound interesting? How would you like to join our team?
We currently have a need for Canadian Design Engineer. Design Engineers are responsible for Professional Engineering services as required in the business of design, supply, installation and/or analysis of communication towers and related structures and civil works.
Specific Duties include but are not limited to:
• Design and analysis of telecommunication towers including but not limited to the following:
Foundations associated with the above
Accessories including roof top antenna support structures and associated anchorages
• Carry out structural analysis of existing tower, pole and/or related structures and compose associated reports for customers including design of reinforcement as required
• Design practical, cost efficient (constructible) structures, (including foundations and/or anchorages) and reinforcing as required and prepare associated reports
• Review inspection reports, correct and sign off and seal as Engineer of record for completed reports
• Review and seal Structural Analysis and Drawing packages
• Assist with and otherwise support our Tower Inspection and Maintenance business as directed. This will require site visits from time to time.
• Review customer specifications, completing analysis of structures using Trylon TSF and commercial analysis software, coordinating projects with drafting and project management departments and resolving field installation problems.
The Ideal Candidate will possess:
Knowledge and Skills:
• The candidate should be licensed as a Professional Engineer in Canada (ON, AB, BC)
• Superior knowledge of engineering theory and design criteria are required
• Familiarity with communication tower design and analysis and Canadian design standards and specifications is an asset
Education and Experience:
• Minimum Bachelor’s Degrees in Civil Engineering with a structural steel background
• 5 years experience in Telecommunications in Canada
• Preference will be given to candidates with communication tower experience
• Apply engineering knowledge, methods and techniques
• Use appropriate engineering tools, equipment and technology
• Effectively communicate engineering information
• Protect the public interest
• Work collaboratively to achieve organizational and project goals
• Maintain and enhance proficiency in the practice of engineering activities
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all applicants, but only those who are selected to participate in our recruitment process will be contacted.
Trylon TSF Inc. is dedicated to diversity, inclusion and accessibility in the workplace. Please reach out to our recruitment team to discuss any accommodation needs that you may require during the hiring process.