We are looking for a Customer Care Manager in our Quality work group.
In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring maximum customer satisfaction for products and services marketed, sold, or distributed by Trylon. The Customer Care Manager will support Trylon’s QMS, assist through recommendations, implement, and direct others to modify operational methods and practices along with overall strategy to enhance Customers experience with Trylon’s product, closely monitor and handle customer inquiries and play a critical role in resolving customer issues and complaints.
- Lead and manage NCRs Database status and Open/Closed NCRs and NCR lifecycle.
- Drive daily improvements to achieve key quality KPIs and weekly reports.
- Facilitate proactive solutions related to NCRs by working with both customers and Trylon’s operational team.
- Support the development and implementation of the overall customer experience vision and strategy in collaboration with the Quality Manager and Leadership Team.
- Collaborate with internal teams (Sales, Engineering, Field Service, Manufacturing, and Product team) in order to provide an overall high quality Customer Experience with Trylon’s Customer.
- Build collaborative relationships with internal stakeholders to deliver meaningful and actionable insights to improve customer experiences.
- Determine customer experience metrics framework and present program updates and recommendations to senior leadership.
- Propose and implement new programs or enhancements to produce a best-in-class customer experience.
- Interact with customers by providing information on product inquiry and job status as well as respond to customer feedback in a timely manner ensuring that the customer remains a top priority in handling all incoming NCR and Customer Inquiries.
- Proactively identify and mitigate risk of on-site customer pain points to ensure ongoing customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrate empathy and be a trusted advisor and advocate for customers, ensuring that each touchpoint across the customer journey is engaging, efficient, and effective following the company’s policies.
- Develop and champion a seamless end-to-end customer experience that will reduce the number of NCRs reporting.
- Develop Strategic design and implementation approach for QA Strategy that effectively builds scale and leverages industry best practices to reduce number of NCRs within the company.
- Manages direct reports to ensure that organizational priorities are being addressed in a timely and efficient manner with strong focus on customer support.
- Develop high performing team, focused on timely delivery and creative solutions.
- Develops, manages, and implements QA standards, procedures and practices that limit risks to the organization related to conformity.
- Make quick, sound decisions regarding NCRs issues with a customer focused mindset.
- Working closely with Quality Manager to ensure the company’s QMS is sustained and scalable for future growth; constant focus on continuous improvement is a must.
Other duties as assigned/requested.
- Graduation in a relevant discipline (Quality or Business preferred).
- Practical experience with risk management and quality tools is an asset.
- Certification of quality control is a strong advantage (ISO 9001).
- Minimum 3 years QA team management.
- Experience in a steel manufacturing environment is an asset.
- High level of proficiency with Excel, proficiency with other MS Office tools.
- Excellent communication skills for liaising and communicating with vendors, customers, and internal departments.
- Strong people management skills with the ability to provide direction, guidance, and development.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from management team, Customers, and external suppliers.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Requires planning, organizing, and working on multiple tasks at one time.
- Detail oriented, ability to effectively handle multiple priorities, flexibility to reorganize and reschedule work on short notice to meet tight deadlines, have a strong quality mindset, and enjoy working in a team environment.
Apply by sending your updated resume to email@example.com.
Do you love wireless technology? We do. Are you passionate about supporting global wireless communications? We are.
We are Trylon. Trylon has been supplying innovative, cell site steel infrastructure, as well as site acquisition, engineering services, installation and technical services for wireless networks since the introduction of cellular technology in the early 1980s. As technology has evolved, we’ve continued to facilitate its expansion and accessibility, more recently with internet broadband, LTE and small-cell installations.
Sound interesting? How would you like to join our team?
We thank all applicants, but only those who are selected to participate in our recruitment process will be contacted.
Trylon TSF Inc. is dedicated to diversity, inclusion and accessibility in the workplace. Please reach out to our recruitment team to discuss any accommodation needs that you may require during the hiring process.