Do you love wireless technology? We do.
Are you passionate about supporting global wireless communications? We are.
We are Trylon. By specializing in developing, supplying and building innovative wireless networks and infrastructural support for energy production and transmission, we support technology users. We offer a complete, end-to-end service for building all types of telecommunication and energy infrastructure. Our customers have come to rely on us for innovative and cost-effective solutions for their challenging projects.
Sound interesting? How would you like to join our team?
We are looking for an Estimator, Telecom Construction in our Construction Services Division.
In this role, you will support Trylon’s sales efforts by reviewing, analyzing and preparing quotations for customer requests for quote (RFQ) based on preset criteria. This role will work out of our Brampton, Ontario office but support Trylon sales across Canada.
You will be accountable and responsible for:
• Prepare estimates of probable costs of materials, labour and equipment, and subcontracts for construction projects based on contract bids, quotations, schematic drawings and specifications
• Reads and interprets blueprints and technical documents to prepare estimates.
• Provides value add recommendations to our customers to improve cost effectiveness, profitability and product quality.
• Liaise, consult and communicate with customers and prepare economic feasibility studies on changes and adjustments to cost estimates
• Establish and maintain tendering processes
• Prepare and maintain a directory of suppliers, contractors and subcontractors
You will bring:
• Minimum 1 year of wireless network civil build experience at a Project Manager or Coordinator level,
• Knowledge of wireless network quoting processes,
• Intermediate knowledge of MS Office products,
• Experience with Salesforce (intermediate level experience preferred),
• Exceptional organizational skills,
• Ability to manage multiple quotes on short deadlines,
• Basic knowledge of wireless equipment components,
• Understanding of quotation steps, time-value and cost structure,
• Knowledge of RFQ process at any of the following: Bell, Rogers, Telus or Freedom
Apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Check us out at www.trylon.com.
We thank all applicants, but only those who are selected to participate in our recruitment process will be contacted.
Trylon TSF Inc. is dedicated to diversity, inclusion and accessibility in the workplace. Please reach out to our recruitment team to discuss any accommodation needs that you may require during the hiring process at email@example.com.