Do you love wireless technology? We do. Are you passionate about supporting global wireless communications? We are.
We are Trylon. By specializing in developing, supplying and building innovative wireless networks and in-building telecommunications systems and infrastructural support for energy production and transmission, we support technology users. We offer a complete, end-to-end service for building all types of telecommunication and energy infrastructure. Our customers have come to rely on us for innovative and cost-effective solutions for their challenging projects.
Sound interesting? How would you like to join our team?
We currently have a need for GMAW and FCAW certified Finish Welders at our Elmira, ON manufacturing facility.
- Experience as hardwire/fluxcore welder and hold a CWB certification
- Experience using a variety of welding equipment and procedures
- Experience in using electrical or manual tools (saws, squares, calipers etc.)
- Ability to read and interpret technical documents and drawings
- Knowledge of welding and manufacturing best practices, safety standards and willingness to use protective clothing (face-shield, gloves etc.)
- Professional Certification GMAW, and FCAW is required (those without certification may be considered and will be certified as a condition of employment)
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced manufacturing environment is an asset
You should be within commuting distance to Elmira, ON or willing to relocate at your own expense and must be legally eligible to work in Canada. Trylon is a 3 shift operation (Sunday night through Friday afternoon) and you will need to be available to work any of the 3 shifts (days, afternoons and nights – non-rotating) and overtime as needed.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: start at $25.43 per hour and benefits after the probation period. Increase after 6 months to $27.82. Shift premium of $0.75 afternoon / $1.00 nights also applies.
Please send resumes to email@example.com. We thank all applicants, but only those who are selected to participate in our recruitment process will be contacted.
Trylon TSF Inc. is dedicated to diversity, inclusion and accessibility in the workplace. Please reach out to our recruitment team to discuss any accommodation needs that you may require during the hiring process.