We currently have a need for Industrial Maintenance Mechanic for our Elmira, Ontario plant. The Maintenance Millwright participates in efforts to achieve assigned department goals; works closely with other team members to ensure all mechanical maintenance activities are completed on time, according to SOPs and regulatory requirements.
- Competitive wages
- Benefits program, including Group RRSP
- Paid overtime
- Opportunity for growth
- Be a safety advocate; lead by example by comply with all plant and Occupational Health and Safety policies.
- Work to meet standards of internal quality control systems.
- Proficiently and safely troubleshoot, repair, install, inspect, and adjust all types of mechanical machinery and equipment in the manufacturing plant.
- Fabricate and install machine guards, guard rails and other non-structural welding.
- Utilize computerized work order system to report on completion of assigned tasks and recommend further actions.
- Perform general maintenance and repairs.
- Read and interpret equipment manuals, drawings and work instructions.
- Conduct regular inspections and troubleshoot systems and components as required in the plant with minimum downtime.
- Conduct regularly assigned preventative maintenance, thorough inspections of mechanical and electrical systems.
- Be versed with pipe cutting, bending and threading equipment, have a good understanding of pumps, valves and applications.
- Have knowledge of pneumatic and hydraulic systems and installations, power transmission systems, chains, belts, gear drives, speed reducers and pulley ratios.
- Have experience in minor plumbing, general repairs and operating / maintaining material handling equipment.
- Valid 433A license, Industrial Mechanic (Millwright) preferred.
- Demonstrated experience working in a fast-paced manufacturing environment, continually adapting to change and ability to work under pressure.
- Strong service, troubleshooting and preventative maintenance experience.
- Ability to prioritize work with input from maintenance and production supervisors and other.
- Ability and experience in safely rigging and lifting machine components with hoists, chain-falls, forklifts etc.
- Basic computer skills and experience using work order systems.
- Experience operating forklifts, scissor and boom lifts and other mobile equipment.
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidate must be located in Canada, legally eligible to work in Canada and either relocating to area or located within commuting distance.
We thank all applicants, but only those who are selected to participate in our recruitment process will be contacted.
Trylon TSF Inc. is dedicated to diversity, inclusion and accessibility in the workplace. Please reach out to our recruitment team to discuss any accommodation needs that you may require during the hiring process.