We are looking for a Project Coordinator in our Engineering Services work group.
In this role, you will provide strong leadership and management of assigned projects and activities for our clients alongside our project management teams. This role will manage everything, including budget, scope, resourcing plans, stakeholder expectations, risks, schedule and goals for your assigned team and clients. Reporting to the Director, Canadian Engineering & Field Operations, you will have the opportunity to connect with clients across North America in an engineering services consulting capacity. While this is an office-based role there will be the opportunity to travel on occasion.
• Support Project Manager’s on all client related activities and systems management as outlined
• Communicate project details effectively to stakeholders and project teams, including:
o Preparation of technical reports, audits, sketches and special reports
o Provide daily and weekly progress reports as well as scheduling forecasts
• Identify, track, communicate and mitigate issues and risks raised during the life cycle of the project
• Manage workflow to revenue target daily; reporting on new work entering the system and anticipated start dates
• Control workflow and financial status of projects through dates/status management within the Salesforce system
• Work closely with clients, suppliers and internal project teams to guarantee on time delivery throughout the life cycle of each project
• Ensure each project meets documented requirements and is completed accordingly
• A degree in Civil, Mechanical, or Electrical Engineering or similar educational background
• Strong project management skills across the entire project lifecycle with the ability to multi-task, adhere to multiple processes, and achieve a high degree of accuracy
• Demonstrated a minimum 2 to 3 years of success in project management in client facing capacity
• A proven track record delivering projects using a matured discipline as well as a strong aptitude for stakeholder management and clear communication
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Must be able to read engineering and architectural drawings
• Strong command of Microsoft Office Suite including Microsoft Outlook and MS Project
• Preference will be given to those candidates with strong knowledge in the Telecommunications Industry
Do you love wireless technology? We do. Are you passionate about supporting global wireless communications? We are.
We are Trylon. Trylon has been supplying innovative, cell site steel infrastructure, as well as site acquisition, engineering services, installation and technical services for wireless networks since the introduction of cellular technology in the early 1980s. As technology has evolved, we’ve continued to facilitate its expansion and accessibility, more recently with internet broadband, LTE and small-cell installations.
Sound interesting? How would you like to join our team?
Apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Check us out at www.trylon.com.
We thank all applicants, but only those who are selected to participate in our recruitment process will be contacted.
Trylon TSF Inc. is dedicated to diversity, inclusion and accessibility in the workplace. Please reach out to our recruitment team to discuss any accommodation needs that you may require during the hiring process.