Do you love wireless technology? We do.
Are you passionate about supporting global wireless communications? We are.
We are Trylon. By specializing in developing, supplying and building innovative wireless networks & in-building telecommunications systems and providing infrastructural support for energy production and transmission, we support technology users. We offer a complete, end-to-end service for building all types of telecommunication and energy infrastructure. Our customers have come to rely on us for innovative and cost-effective solutions for their challenging projects.
Sound interesting? How would you like to join our team?
• Competitive wages
• Benefits program, including Group RRSP
• Opportunity for growth
We currently have a need for Project Manager for our Calgary, Alberta office.
In this customer facing role, the Project Manager will work in partnership with Field Supervisors and crews to deliver quality products and services on time, on budget, and to the level of quality expected by our customers in a safe manner.
Specific Duties include but are not limited to:
• Maintain contact with existing customers and seek out new business with potential customers in order to obtain opportunities for quoting
• Prepare detailed cost estimates and projects plans for new opportunities and prepare quote submissions in the applicable format required by our customers
• Manage all sub-contractors, materials, and internal resources through the Field Supervisor in order to achieve the required completion date and budget costs for each project
• Provide administrative support to the Regional Manager and assist the field Services organization in day to day activities
• Monitor incoming orders as they relate to the project plan and schedule to ensure required materials are available when required for each project
• Ensure that all quote folders and project files are accurate an maintained with assistance from the Office Administrator
• Highlight and detail any non-compliance to the project timing or project scope to the Program Manager and team
• Maintain regular communication with field crews and the Field Supervisor to ensure projects are running on time and on budget
• Direct and assist the Field Supervisor (when projects are not in compliance) and assist them in getting back on track
• Address non-compliant orders (NCR’s)
The Ideal Candidate will have:
• Minimum 5 years of experience in telecommunications construction industry
• Prior project management experience or training is an asset
• Degree or Diploma in Business or Engineering is an asset
• Fully conversant with the complete MS Office suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and MS Project
• Highly developed analytical skills and capable of handling multiple projects
• Strong Communication and presentation skills – Verbal and written required
• Highly self-disciplined and capable of working under pressure – a sense of urgency is required
• Motivated and a self-starter
Candidate must be located in Canada and legally eligible to work in Canada.
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants, but only those who are selected to participate in our recruitment process will be contacted.
Trylon TSF Inc. is dedicated to diversity, inclusion and accessibility in the workplace. Please reach out to our recruitment team to discuss any accommodation needs that you may require during the hiring process by email to email@example.com or call 519-669-5421 x1350.