We currently have a need for Project Managers for our Calgary (Alberta), Langley (British Columbia) and Elmira (Ontario) offices. In this customer facing role, the Project Manager will work in partnership with Field Supervisors and crews to deliver quality products and services on time, on budget, and to the level of quality expected by our customers in a safe manner.
- Competitive Wages
- Benefits Plan and Retirement Savings
- Opportunity for advancement
Specific Duties include but are not limited to:
- Maintain contact with existing customers and seek out new business with potential customers in order to obtain opportunities for quoting
- Prepare detailed cost estimates and projects plans for new opportunities and prepare quote submissions in the applicable format required by our customers
- Manage all sub-contractors, materials, and internal resources through the Field Supervisor in order to achieve the required completion date and budget costs for each project
- Provide administrative support to the Regional Manager and assist the field Services organization in day to day activities
- Monitor incoming orders as they relate to the project plan and schedule to ensure required materials are available when required for each project
- Ensure that all quote folders and project files are accurate an maintained with assistance from the Office Administrator
- Highlight and detail any non-compliance to the project timing or project scope to the Program Manager and team
- Maintain regular communication with field crews and the Field Supervisor to ensure projects are running on time and on budget
- Direct and assist the Field Supervisor (when projects are not in compliance) and assist them in getting back on track
- Address non-compliant orders (NCR’s)
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in telecommunications construction industry
- Prior project management experience or training is an asset
- Degree or Diploma in Business or Engineering is an asset
- Skilled with the complete MS Office suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and MS Project
- Highly developed analytical skills and capable of handling multiple projects
- Strong Communication and presentation skills – Verbal and written required
- Highly self-disciplined and capable of working under pressure – a sense of urgency is required
- Highly self-motivated and a self-starter, enjoys working in a fast paced environment
- Exceptional organizational skills including attention to detail, multi-tasking and data management
- Positive team player who likes working with people and contributing to a positive environment
- Flexibility and comfort with ambiguity – we’re a company going through lots of changes. There is a need to be flexible and move with changes as they unfold
- Ability to learn quickly, retain knowledge, and apply within a short period of time
Do you love wireless technology? We do. Are you passionate about supporting global wireless communications? We are.
We are Trylon. Trylon has been supplying innovative, cell site steel infrastructure, as well as site acquisition, engineering services, installation and technical services for wireless networks since the introduction of cellular technology in the early 1980s. As technology has evolved, we’ve continued to facilitate its expansion and accessibility, more recently with internet broadband, LTE and small-cell installations.
Sound interesting? How would you like to join our team?
We thank all applicants, but only those who are selected to participate in our recruitment process will be contacted.
Trylon TSF Inc. is dedicated to diversity, inclusion and accessibility in the workplace. Please reach out to our recruitment team to discuss any accommodation needs that you may require during the hiring process.