Do you love wireless technology? We do.
Are you passionate about supporting global wireless communications? We are.
We are Trylon. By specializing in developing, supplying and building innovative wireless networks & in-building telecommunications systems and providing infrastructural support for energy production and transmission, we support technology users. We offer a complete, end-to-end service for building all types of telecommunication and energy infrastructure. Our customers have come to rely on us for innovative and cost-effective solutions for their challenging projects.
Sound interesting? How would you like to join our team?
We currently have a need for Tower (Aerial) Technicians for our Langley, BC, Calgary, AB, Elmira, ON and Truro, NS locations. Tower (Aerial) Technicians perform all required duties associated with the installation of communication towers, accessories, antenna systems on towers or rooftops and any other telecommunications related activities that may be required. Tower Technicians work outdoors in all weather conditions.
Specific Duties include (but are not limited to):
- Erecting steel tower structures using cranes and/or gin poles and winches
- Install various antennae and transmission lines along with ancillary equipment on communication structures and roof tops
- Perform plumb and tension operation on guyed structures
- Conduct inventory inspections and sort received materials on site
- Install various antenna mounts
- Ensure proper use of personal safety equipment by performing required inspections and maintenance
- Work in compliance with all relevant safety legislation, policies and procedures
- Positive attitude with a strong willingness to learn and grow
- Reliable and punctual
- Well organized and ability to travel on short notice
- Clear communication skills both written and verbal
- Willing to climbing 300ft and above
- Love being outdoors in all weather conditions
- Experience being a team player and working as a team member to accomplish goals
- Minimum 2 years of experience with tower erection and stacking
- Experience with antenna and transmission line systems
- Ability to read blue print and assembly drawings
- Able and willing to travel extensively throughout the province and/or country to work sites
- Able to bend and lift 50lbs
- Valid Class G driver’s license and clean driving record
- Working knowledge of tower and foundation practices and requirements, fall protection practices and procedures, winch operations, gin pole working procedures a definite asset
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Send resumes to email@example.com. We thank you for your interest in Tylon TSF Inc., however only those invited to continue further in our recruitment process will be contacted.
Trylon TSF Inc. is dedicated to diversity, inclusion and accessibility in the workplace. Please reach out to our recruitment team to discuss any accommodation needs that you may require during the hiring process.