Do you love wireless technology? We do.
Are you passionate about supporting global wireless communications? We are.
We are Trylon. By specializing in developing, supplying and building innovative wireless networks and infrastructural support for energy production and transmission, we support technology users. We offer a complete, end-to-end service for building all types of telecommunication and energy infrastructure. Our customers have come to rely on us for innovative and cost-effective solutions for their challenging projects.
Sound interesting? How would you like to join our team?
We are currently seeking qualified applicants for the positions of Structural Project Engineers (I & II) to work on our Engineering Services team.
Structural Project Engineers will report to the Technical Director, Engineering Services and perform engineering services as required in the business of design, supply, installation and/or analysis of telecommunication structures and other related substructures.
Design and analysis of telecommunication structures, including but not limited to:
• Monopoles/Self-Support Towers/Guyed Towers
• Foundation and connection/anchorages
• Carrier Mount Systems
• Building/Rooftop mounted telecom structures
• Fibre Reinforced Polymer based structures
• Carry out finite element analyses of telecommunication structures using commercial analysis software and internally developed tools to compose associated formal reports to be delivered to clients.
• Effectively manage multiple projects/analyses and timely submit deliverable on or before due dates.
• Correspond with team members and clients in a clear and professional manner
• Additional work as defined and directed by the Technical Director, Engineering Services
The ideal candidate will have experience and education in:
• Structural steel design/analysis and seismic design/earthquake engineering
• Familiarity/experience with the following codes and standards:
o 2012/2015/2018 International Building Codes
o ASCE 7-10/7-16 Min. Design Loads and Associates Criteria for Buildings and Other Structures
o AISC Steel Construction Manual
o ACI 318 Building Code Requirements for Structural Concrete
o 2015/2018 NDS for Wood Construction
• Finite Element Software (tnx Tower, RISA 3D, Enercalc)
• Extensive experience with Microsoft Office
Minimum Education and License:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
• Engineer-In-Training (E.I.T.) Licensed
• Structural Project Engineer II – minimum 2 years telecom engineering experience
For more information about us, please visit www.trylon.com. Some travel may be required within the United States.
We thank all applicants, but only those who are selected to participate in our recruitment process will be contacted.
Trylon USA Inc. uses E-Verify as part of the onboarding process to verify new hires identities.
Job Type: Full-time, remote